Home Forums Anything goes – General Discussion Sahid Javid wants to lower our IQ even further

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Chris Parkinson
      Keymaster

Headline in the Daily Mail:

“…Everyone in Britain should get fluoride added to their drinking water to save NHS millions in the fight against tooth decay, health chiefs rule as they dismiss ‘exaggerated’ cancer fears…”

“…Ministers are likely to accept the advice, with Health Secretary Sajid Javid keen to press ahead with the move. ..”

“…Around 5.8million Britons live in areas where fluoride – also added to toothpastes and mouthwashes – is already placed in tap water. And 300,000 drink supplies naturally fluoridated by rocks in the ground.

Professor Chris Whitty and fellow officials recommended the scheme is widened to include the rest of the country….”

Does Fluoridated water lead to less cavities? No! The enamel hardening effect only happens with a topical application. If you drink fluoridated water it just goes straight down with virtually no contact with the teeth. What it does do is lower the IQ of offspring of mothers in areas with fluoridated water by at least 10 points. Add this to the IQ lowering effect of bromine flour conditioner (it takes the place of iodine in iodine receptors) and the IQ lowering effect of fluoride in toothpaste and it’s easy to see why each generation since the second world war has been dumber than the last. Is the effect cumulative? I don’t know. I’m guessing that it is. I think the current generation of 20 year olds probably have about 30 or 40 IQ points less than they should. This is quite deliberate.

See my video on the subject.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SUPPORT CHRIS